March 29, 2008

March 29th

Jodi’s horseback riding went so well. She was literally able to get on the horse by herself. We all cried. She rode with her hands outstretched like she was flying and was still able for the most part to maintain her balance. Her boys rode the horses as well and had such fun. She seems to feel better each day. Her boys have colds so we are trying to prevent a spread of germs to her. We hope that it works. Jodi does her speech therapy faithfully three times a day and her facial muscles have improved so much. We are all excited with her progress. I am going to try to take her to a movie this week. Hopefully earlier in the day before the crowds descend upon the theaters. It should be good for her.

Connie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cowgirl, Good job on the horse! I'm so glad the boys got to go, too. I can't wait to come see you. We will be thinking of you this week as you head into surgery for your foot. Turns out my sickness wasn't all due to the flu. I am so much sicker with this bundle than with the others. Dreadful stuff. I have thought back to how sick you were with your pregnancies, and feel bad for you all over again. Take care, Sweetie! Love and prayers, Karen

Anonymous said...

Jodi,
It sounds like you are doing so well. I can't wait to come visit again. You are truly amazing. You are working so hard and it is paying off. I am so glad you get to be home and see your family everyday. I'm sure that keeps you motivated. Keep up the good work. We are praying for you everyday. Love, Gillian
P.S. A piece of advice; Don't throw feces at monkeys.