April 15, 2008

April 13th

Jodi and I went to SLC to see the neurologist on Friday. He said that given the kind of stroke that she had as well as what part of the brain was affected, it is highly unlikely that she had a seizure. He said that it is not unheard of but not likely. As a result, Jodi will be having an angiogram tomorrow morning (Monday) at 11:00 AM. They will put a small camera into her groin and up into that stint so that they can see if the stint is narrowing. Because putting stints into that part of the body has never been done before, they are not sure how the stints will react. They are being extra cautious by doing this procedure. There are options for them if the stint is narrowing but we are all hoping that she just had that rare seizure. After all, she has had every other rare thing happen to her during this recovery so why not a simple seizure? I tend to think that it was a seizure because I was there and to me it had all the signs of such. I hope that I am right and that there is nothing more serious going on. Please keep us in your prayers. connie

No comments: