May 28, 2008

May 27th

Jodi stayed overnight with Robert and the kids for the first time in her own home since the stroke. It was a great experience even though she was sad when she came back to my house. More than anything, she wants to be at home being a mother to her children and a wife to Robert. She very seriously mourns her normal life with her family. She will go to Aleq’s graduation party for pre-school tomorrow and she is looking forward to that. She, Robert and the kids went to Heber with his family for memorial day. Jodi is gearing up to start her therapy again this next week. She and I continue to do exercises every day. I love her sense of humor. She keeps me laughing as she makes fun of the way that I do the exercises with her. More later

Connie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jodi,thought of you today...As I played hookie with the riding therapy Tiffany and I helped move 400 head of cattle 8 miles with 8 people.......Lots of ideas on how to make the riding harder for you. That'll teach you to tell me you aren't tired yet. Cant wait to see you next week. Sorry I played hookie but my mind is in a much better space.Good luck with your transition to out patient. Cant wait to hear the details.
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Jodi-

Just checking in to see how things are going.
I hope you are doing well. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Amy Wicks