May 21, 2009

2009                    Hooray! Jodi is finally over her pneumonia.  She is back to doing her therapies and all the activities that she is expected to do each week.  She spent the weekend with her family and she will be doing horses tomorrow.  She took Ana Jain to the Dr. for her well baby check-up.  Ana fell off of the couch and hit her eye brow last week.  She got three stitches which came out today at her appt.  Jodi had another chest x-ray to make sure that her lungs were good and all is fine.  More later.  Connie

1 comment:

Von Orgill said...

Hi Jodi,

This is Jodi Brown's dad. Jodi wanted me to write a comment on your blog for her, so here goes:

I'm glad you are over the pheumonia and hope the start of summer brings lots of activities you can do with your kids.

When I get out of the hospital we need to have a play date in my yard.

Thanks again to you and your Mom for the wonderful visit we shared a few weeks ago. I'm still thinking about the experiences and the words of wisdom you shared with me.

I hope you are doing well and making progress every day.

I love you,

Jodi Brown