March 12, 2008

March 12th

Jodi was strong and active in all her therapies. Dr. Edgelly let her know that barring any problems, she will be going to my home on Friday. Yeh!!!! Her children came to see her tonight and she assured them that she would be coming home soon. She is optimistic, happy and looking better than she has in months. Tomorrow, we will be taking a home visit to my home with the therapists to see if all is prepared for her to leave the hospital. Monday, she will begin therapy at home with a group called “Therapy Without walls”. We are told that they are a very aggressive group that can meet Jodi’s needs. She will have therapy every day.

Please remember that if you want to visit her that you must not stay more than 10 to 15 minutes and please remember to come without your children. Please call first. My phone number is--- 393 2963. She will be tired after her therapies and will need her rest. Please do not come if you even remotely think that you could have a cold or flu symptom. We MUST keep her healthy. Thanks again for all your prayers and comments. Connie

2 comments:

Bridge said...

keep it up Jodi! I'm looking forward to seeing you soon. You are the strongest person I have ever met and i have no doubts that you will progress even faster once you're home where you belong. Love ya!

Jennifer said...

Jodi I am so glad you are staying strong. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. You are truly an inspiration! I hope you keep us updated when you go home so we can still know how you are doing. Love, Jennifer Johnson