January 7, 2009

January 5th, 2009

January 5th 2009.  Can you believe that we have been doing this with Jodi for so long?  She so enjoyed the holiday's with her family.  Little Ana Jain is faring well.  Tommy, Jodi's three year old is a little jealous of her.  He says "I like to hear her cry, It makes me feel happy" and then he pushes her or takes a toy from her.  Some things never change.  Jodi went to Stewart Rehab for the first time today and they were so positive.  They were amazed that she was swallowing after so long.  They said that that just never happens after a year.  What a miracle!  They were impressed with how well she was doing in every area and with her attitude.  They want to get her walking on her own asap.  She is excited to get started and I am happy about not driving to good old SLC.  It snowed like crazy today and I know I could not have made it to the U of U. Connie

No comments: