January 8, 2009

January 8, 2

Jodi and I went to I Hop yesterday after her therapy. It took her about 45 minutes or more but she ate one pancake, one sausage link and a cup of hot chocolate. Hoorah!!!! She apologized for taking so long. I could have waited hours for her. It was so fun to see her enjoy so much of the foods that she likes. She worked hard at therapy and was exhausted but happy. Robert brought her kids to see her last night and little Ana Jain wants Jodi and Robert to hold her more that she wants Wendy or grandma. Things are moving in the right direction. Connie

3 comments:

Amy said...

Dween, Hooray for Pancakes and eating out!! We need to do lunch at L now that you are up to it.
I love Tommy's quote, whatever makes him happy. Just as long as he says, "I'm just sayin" after right.
Good luck at therapy and talk to you soon.

Maima

Jodi Orgill Brown said...

Hooray for Jodi and the pancake!! I am so excited that you are making progress with your eating! Personally, eating is one of the things that I am best at, so I cannot imagine how hard it has been for you to go without for so long. Hooray for Jodi!! I bet that pancake and sausage were the best you've ever had! I am so glad you are with your family more now! I still think of you daily. Hope you are doing well and still smiling from your great success!! Congrats!

Gords said...

I hear it tastes better when you go slow. I wish I had the will to take small bites and enjoy my breakfast at IHOP rather than just inhale it. Nice job.

You've come a long way and very inspiring in all that you have been through and conquered.