March 17, 2008

March 16 part II

It is so nice to be home. Jodi is still adjusting but doing great. She is having the opportunity to be with her boys every night and she loves it. Little Ana Jain comes over in the afternoon and squeals and giggles then when she gets tired, Wendy takes her home. That is giving Jodi a chance to bond with her and vise versa. Jodi’s first night was difficult because she had a little trouble breathing with all of her secretions but last night was much better. Please continue to pray for her swallow to improve. She begins therapy with Rehab Without Walls tomorrow. We wish her luck. We hope it is all it is cracked up to be. I will keep you informed.

Connie

2 comments:

Jodi Orgill Brown said...

Hooray for Jodi! It was great to see you and your beautiful face on Friday. I am so excited you are out of the hospital and get to see your family more now. I will be over this week to visit - and take you on walks when the weather is nice enough. Don't want you to feel cooped up in the house! You continue to be an inspiration to me and so many others. Keep up the good work!

Love,
Jodi Brown

Bridge said...

WELCOME HOME!!!! I'm so glad you're home. I know that having you home and being able to hang out in our lovely spring weather will help you continue to progress! I will come see you soon. I'm sure you're going to be ready to play a little women's softball soon and I need a new player! hee hee. love ya.